Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Easy Irish Cream Pistachio Mousse

So, I got thinking...

On St. Patrick's Day, everyone mixes up Irish fare & just eating things that are green or green in color. Well, I decided to make a semi-Irish dessert based on a recipe I've already used!

The Easy Egg Nog Mousse (CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE) has been adapted for the Irish holiday. So I bring you:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



EASY IRISH CREAM PISTACHIO MOUSSE

Ingredients:

1 large box pistachio instant pudding
2 C Irish Cream creamer - (I used Bailey's non-alcoholic Irish Cream coffee creamer)

1 small (8 oz) tub whipped topping - like Cool Whip

Directions:

Place all pudding mix and Irish Cream together in a medium to large bowl. 

Whisk together until completely mixed & set in refrigerator for about 5 minutes to let set slightly.

Remove from refrigerator, then slowly add in the whipped topping by folding it in.

Mix all together very well!

OK to serve from this point, or let set for longer in the refrigerator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep! That's it, people! And it is a taste of heaven! I promise you!

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment